petek, 22. februar 2019

NEW IT COLOR














Today I'm so excited to share a look that I wore this past weekend. I had such an amazing time and especially enjoyed the cold weather.  I love neutral colors, especially as the temperature starts to drop. And, this season, we’re drawn to yellow and  that’s just the beginning. If you’re not ready to seize the moment, start with accessories like hats, bags and scarves. I shall admit to you that I hesitated for a long time before buying a piece of this color and BAAAM. Now I am totally addicted to this color. Mustard makes a statement without being overwhelming, that is what I love most about this bold new color trend. What is your current fashion favorite?   




                                         Levis sweater / H&M jeans, shirt, beanie / ZARA coat / New Yorker scarf

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar