torek, 3. december 2019

PUFFED ME UP

Mesh, mesh, mesh. The mesh top trend has made a comeback last year and I think it’s here to stay. And why wouldn’t it? It has that delicate sexy vibe that few pieces do. I've been admiring these mesh tops for a while now, but I can't to encourage myself to wear them only with a bra. So I decided to try the mesh (organza) - puffed sleeves jumper first. I bought this beautiful jumper from Cunja.si. It was love at first sight! It complements perfectly my rocker chic style. The puffier the better? I think so in this situation. December is all about statement pieces and this jumper is definitely one of them. Having a puffed sleeves top in your closet makes it easy to play around and add interest to simple looks. I’d love to hear how you guys style your mesh tops and if you like this trend? 



                                                          H&M skirt, belt, baker hat / Cunja.si puffed jumper

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar