torek, 24. avgust 2021

SWEET PASTEL


This season is all about bright colors from yellow, baby blue, pale pink to mint. They can make us feel cheerful and refreshing in the hot weather.  Green is certainly one of the most versatile colors out there. It’s one of those colors that never really goes out of fashion. Mint pieces of clothes and accessories will always refresh your outfits and add a special charm to your images.

I'm wearing my favourite dress from the NA-KD Lounge, which is the official NA-KD outlet. They are having sale there up to 80% ! And of course using my code "boreva10" you get additional 10% OFF on everything on the site.





1 komentar:

  1. That dress from the NA-KD Lounge looks very pretty, and you look absolutely gorgeous wearing it! The complementary contrast between the rose print and mint green fabric of the dress is lovely. I also like the puffy short sleeves and gathering around the off-the-shoulder neckline of the dress and the bag you accessorised it with. Fab OOTD!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    OdgovoriIzbriši