ponedeljek, 14. september 2020

BIKER SHORTS


Soooo…biker shorts. I know what you’re thinking – I’ve thought the same thing. But biker shorts are here and after lots of internal debate, I’ve decided I’m a fan! Bike shorts trend is here to stay for a long time! I am all about this trend right now, because biker shorts are so comfy and practical to wear. Trust me, there is nothing sexier than a pair of cycling shorts paired with baggy sweatshirts, hoodies or blazers. A trend I’ve seen on many an influencer OOTD since last year. Turns out, back in 1995, people were already wearing bike shorts. But who looked the best in them? Princess Diana. If you're looking for a fun and interesting new way to update your wardrobe, bike shorts are the way to do it this year! Pro tip: when buying a pair of cycling shorts, it's a good idea to size down as the material does stretch quite a bit!  





                               Cunja biker shorts / Bershka lace up sandals / Mura vintage blazer / Zara T-shirt










Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar