nedelja, 2. maj 2021

Baby blue sporty vibe


 






I don’t wear a lot of color, but lately I’ve been developing an obsession for baby blue colored pants and sweaters. I guess those first days of warmth and sunshine must inspire me to add a little color to my wardrobe!  Baby Blue is one of the trendiest colors you might have seen in the last year.  It’s a very light calming color that will literally go well with any other color, wheither it’s dark or bright. The combination of these colors give softness and freshness to your look. I feel like I am now in the mood for anything in baby blue, a bag, a pair of shoes, a top, a coat or a nail polish shade.



                                           Nike shoes, socks, cap, joggers / H&M sweater, coat, shades / Mango bag

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar