četrtek, 14. marec 2019

SATISFACTION

Do you have your favorite music band?  I have to say music has a very important place in mine. For anyone that knows me, they will know that I absolutely love band t-shirts and literally wear them all the time!  Graphic tees are the perfect way to express your personality and can be worn with just about everything. As you know band t-shirts are very stylish and trendy. That's why you can feel free to mix it up with different types of skirts, jeans and shorts. When I saw this Rolling Stone tee in H&M, I couldn’t resist. It has that worn in feel to make it look vintage. Even though it's a very basic outfit, I feel very good and very comfortable in it! What do you think of band tees?  


                                  H&M jeans, blazer, t-shirt / Ray Ban sunglasses / Daniel Wellington watch

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar