petek, 19. april 2019

BETTER BASIC












 The trend with checked blazers has been around for quite a while, but I only recently got totally hooked up on it. I mean, you know that I'm a big fan of blazers and I would probably wear them every single day. I always feel a little more confident and cool with a blazer. Statement T-Shirts look amazing with a check blazer. This Calvin Klein shirt is such a classic piece - basic enough to go with everything. It adds a modern update to the look. Also, these jeans are another new items that I have recently added to my wardrobe. I am so happy with them, I know that they are going to get a lot of use. I feel like I have made some great choices on the new pieces that I have added to my closet recently.


                                              H&M blazer, jeans / Calvin Klein t-shirt / Daniel Wellington watch









Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar