sobota, 18. maj 2019

NATURAL BAG












Warmer weather is finally here and I don't know about you, but I am so ready. You know what time it is!? Straw bag time!!!  A straw bag is a great accessories that will bring fun to your outfits. It will bring to life even the most basic ones. With it’s casual look, it is perfect for a stylish trip to the beach or a casual coffee with your friends. I am seriously obsessing over straw bags right now, there are so many shapes, sizes, colors, silhouettes, its hard to choose just one favorite!  I have a couple of different straw bags, in different sizes, and depending on the day, I switch them out.  My favorite is currently the one you see in today's post. I mean, just look at it, cuteness overload!  Hope you’ll like this outfit and you’ll feel inspired! What's your favorite part about this look?  


                                                                H&M bag, pants, sweater / Zara trench coat

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar