torek, 4. junij 2019

VACAY MOOD












Ever find something that you immediately have to have?! That is how I felt about this floral red top! The color red has historically not been my favorite color. I can probably count on one hand how many red pieces I own, but I’ve slowly warmed up to it. Over the past year I’ve learned to gradually embrace red. Now I couldn’t have dreamed of a better top for spring and summer! The light fabric and loose fit make this top a must-have for upcoming warm weather. The outfit overall is all about simplicity and effortless. It’s a minimalistic outfit that doesn’t require too many styling efforts and is very much summer appropriate. And of course, what's better than adding my favorite straw bag to this look.




                                                                               H&M top, jeans / Zara bag

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar