sreda, 23. oktober 2019

FALLEN GOLD












Autumn Fashion – hello! The leaves will begin to fall, and I can’t wait to do all fall things. Fall is so bittersweet for me. I love the holidays and dressing up in cute layers.  Layering just happens to be my thing, always feel better in layers for some reason. Mostly because I’m always cold but also because I love how layers add dimension to an outfit. It’s starting to get chillier and I am so excited to whip out my cozy sweaters. But currently I'm obsessed with longer vests. A vest is a great layering piece that you can take off easily if the afternoon gets warm. I saw them worn over mini dresses and rompers. Over culottes and skirts. You can even wear a long line vest to dress up a pair of denim like in today’s post. They add a fun, casual vibe to the outfit. How would you style a vest this fall?




                                         H&M vest, jeans, turtleneck / Parfois bag / Daniel Wellington watch

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar