nedelja, 10. november 2019

VINTAGE EYES












So what’s with the clear lens glasses trend? Nothing much, they’re just cool. Glasses turned into a fashion accessory and I am immensely happy about it, because I have always wanted to wear glasses, however strange it may sound. Just look at these bad boys! I love them, not because I would need them, but because I love what they add so much to my looks! Thank goodness these glasses are not just for decoration but have at least one good function. These glasses from TIJN eyewear brand come in blue light lenses to protect my eyes from future damage from phone and computer screens. But make a point, glasses are a fun accessory and blind people shouldn’t get offended by it. :)






                                 Bershka jeans / New Yorker T-shirt / Daniel Wellington watch / TIJN eyewear glasses

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar