nedelja, 25. avgust 2019

STAY GOLDEN











 You guys know that I'm a huge fan of Daniel Wellington watches. I love how timeless and classy they are. They say that everyone should invest in a good watch. I do agree to that since I am the type of person who doesn’t leave home without wearing one. I believe that a watch is the perfect accessory to an outfit and allows you to know the time no matter what as well as doubling up as a really pretty wrist accessory. Honestly, I don’t know where I’d be without a watch. I am forever looking at my wrist… even when I haven’t got a watch on to tell the time.  I am very happy that I am finally introducing this Classic Petite Melrose watch into my little collection. The mesh strap is so unique and the black face kinda makes a statement. You can pick one up by clicking here and get 15% OFF with the code evaboruta19.  You won’t regret it!  



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar