petek, 6. september 2019

LIMONCHELLO













I am trying to wear all of my Summer items before the Fall weather kicks in. So just because summer is nearly over doesn't mean I'm going to stop wearing dresses.  Anyway, this dress is the cutest thing ever!  The colors are gorgeous and light for Summer and the material is airy for the heat. If I had to wear one dress for the rest of the summer, this would be it. I love wearing dresses because they are so easy to style and easy to throw on.  This summer I absolutely have a thing for fruit and other prints!  One of my favorite trends for the summer was lemons! I am not sure if it is the color yellow or the fun print but it instantly makes me happy and smile!  As the saying goes… when life gives you lemons…wear a lemon dress!   




                                                        New Yorker dress / Deichmann hells / Zara straw bag

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar